Monday, June 29, 2009

Also more sketches etc.

If you've been hanging out with me lately, you've probably seen some of these sketches in my new sketchbook. I'm retiring the old one with but a few pages that are blank. But here's some stuff i've done lately inside and outside of my sketchbook. Enjoy!

Robot Tree's done for "Fishing for Eskimo's." I'll put a link up if they decide to use them.




This was never used but i was really happy with how it turned out.



This was a longboard graphic done for Rayskin.



And this is....well actually i have no explanation for this.

3 comments:

joell said...

kyle. hello. i like these very much. especially the industrial trees.

Aaron Somers said...

i was there man, i remember it well, puke everywhere...

wu fru de lu said...

i like the protrusion out of the eye socket and ear. great stuff man.