Sunday, May 10, 2009

ZOO YORK & MOB!

Ok so I interned with Zoo York for a while, I think I mentioned that a while back and I also did some work for Married to the Mob. Anyway, here's what I did!





Sorry for the poor image quality on this last one, this is the only copy of this shirt that i could find on my computer. These shirts, were all etched on scratch board. I worked on this with Christian Acker.

Ok this one is a mixture of St. Michael's in France and the old movie poster for "Metropolis."


This was the girl shirt that i did for Zoo when i first started interning there. Enjoy!

3 comments:

seth robinson- said...

These designs are top-notch snap! The one with the mass buildings makes me want to drop a steamer.

joell said...

I fee like watching the movie metropolis now.....

joell said...

give me more! i want an update