Sunday, November 30, 2008

DOODLES are so much fun!

I DREW THIS....LOOK AT IT

Ok so i should explain this kiddie a bit. I basically was doodling out of a magazine the other day on the coffee table/bench and i came across this picture of this little whipper snapper so i drew his expression and left it in my sketchbook. A few days later i was sitting uncomfortably close to someone on the train who insisted on looking over my shoulder at what i was drawing the entire time. So to direct their attention away from my pad i was leafing through my recent sketches and came across this little joy and i just decided to "add." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Audrey Dycus said...

That kid certainly should be the next poster-child for Welch's Grape Juice. Just as you have him. Consider it, they have good stocks.