Tuesday, February 19, 2008

T-shirts!

This is a shirt i did for my friends band, "I_AM_ALASKA." A very independent band with a sly style of mixed genres. But They wanted something odd and out of place even so i looked in my doodle book and said how about this?


I am also referenced to as the kid who draws alot of robots all the time as well. I'll fill you in on my robot illustrations a little later but for now i'll show you 3 shirt designs that i did as a way of promoting myself with 2 of my precious mechanical creations.













Ok so on the left is my guys shirt, sizes ranging from small to large and on the left was the girls shirt design; sizes going from youth large to adult medium. The Design on the left comes as well in tank tops ranging from youth mediums to adult small.

No comments: